Calling all singers, dancers, magicians, actors, actresses, jugglers, story tellers and instrumentalists!
Come and be a part of this year’s Talent Show.
Friday, September 14, 2018 at 6:30 pm. Outdoor Stage
Director in charge: Marleen Campbell, 905-269-9237
Please provide your own keyboard if needed.
This year’s show will be divided into five sections:
- 10 years of age and under Prizes will be given to all participants
- 11 to 17 years of age Prizes for 1st, 2nd and 3rd
- 18 and over Prizes for 1st, 2nd and 3rd
- Groups of any age Prizes for 1st, 2nd and 3rd
- Any entry wishing to share a story, dance or other performance to celebrate out theme Country Roots & Cowboy Boots
Note: A sound system and microphone are provided. If you require music for your performance, please bring your own CD’s, tapes or instrument(s)
All performances must be under 5 minutes in length
A warning will be given at 4 minutes
At 5 minutes you will be asked to stop and leave the stage
No late entries will be accepted